A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothi Nichanametla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyothi Nichanametla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothi Nichanametla, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichanametla graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Nichanametla has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyothi Rani Nichanametla MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jyothi R. Nichanametla practice?
- Dr. Jyothi Nichanametla has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jyothi Nichanametla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI.
See Canton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.