A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothi Pappula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyothi Pappula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pappula
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothi Pappula, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappula graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Pappula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyothi S Pappula MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jyothi S. Pappula practice?
- Dr. Jyothi Pappula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jyothi Pappula practices Family Medicine near Harbor Beach, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Harbor Beach Family Physicians.