A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothi Rereddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyothi Rereddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothi Rereddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rereddy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rereddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyothi Reddy Rereddy MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jyothi R. Rereddy practice?
- Dr. Jyothi Rereddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jyothi Rereddy practices Internal Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Internists.