A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothipriya Jagannathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jagannathan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jagannathan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothipriya Jagannathan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Kidney Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagannathan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Jagannathan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyothipriya Jagannathan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jyothipriya Jagannathan practice?
- Dr. Jyothipriya Jagannathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyothipriya Jagannathan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.