A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothipriya Jagannathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothipriya Jagannathan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Kidney Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagannathan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Jagannathan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyothipriya Jagannathan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jyothipriya Jagannathan practice?
- Dr. Jyothipriya Jagannathan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jyothipriya Jagannathan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.