A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothirmayi Malireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyothirmayi Malireddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothirmayi Malireddy, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malireddy graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Malireddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyothirmayi Malireddy MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jyothirmayi Malireddy practice?
- Dr. Jyothirmayi Malireddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jyothirmayi Malireddy practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Coatesville, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.