Dr. Jyothishree Pinnaka MD Patient Reviews

2.3
  • 5 reviews

August 10th, 2015
Please Get 2nd Opinion
The second visit she insisted I start dialysis. She always insisted appond her own way. If you disagree with her, she keep reinterrating into you agree. I also, felt in my opinion that she tried to bribe me with pain killers. Asking me what will it take for me to stay on the type of dialysis she thought was best for me. Was not willing to listen to my issues, became threatening saying if I don't keep my appointments she will put in my medical records that I'm non-compliant and then this would cause my not to be a reciprocate of a kidney transplant.

March 21st, 2014
If kidney disease is your only problem, she appears to be very good. If, however, you have other medical problems, their importance is not taken into account.

February 7th, 2014
Most Outstanding Office Visit
Having had a seemingly vast experience with physician office visits (due to several medical problems), I will say that the initial appointment with Dr. Pinnaka was the most informing office visit I have ever had. She took the time to thoroughly explain and make sure I understood my medical situation totally. Everyone in the office was also very friendly and welcoming as well as helpful and thorough in performing their responsibilities. This office visit experience had the effect of instilling complete confidence in Dr. Pinnaka and future medical care.

January 20th, 2014
a blessing
she took good care of me despite the fact that i was not having coverage , very sincerely followed up with me took time to explain my daughter . a real blessing to memphis hospitals

November 10th, 2009
saw her in ER - she refused to give me an x-ray and had security walk me out. I have never met a Dr. who is so into themselves they would deny a patient an x-ray. I was also told to pick wich problem was worse (I had 2 problems) because she could only treat 1 problem.