Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jyothsna Gattineni
Dr. Jyothsna Gattineni, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Pediatrics. Dr. Gattineni is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, Children's Medical Center of Dallas and Dallas County Hospital District. She speaks English.
Dr. Jyothsna Gattineni has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jyothsna Gattineni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Aditee Ambardekar
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Cristina Arce
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Michele Hutchison
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi17