A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothsna Gattineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyothsna Gattineni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gattineni
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Gattineni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothsna Gattineni, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gattineni graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gattineni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyothsna Gattineni BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jyothsna Gattineni practice?
- Dr. Jyothsna Gattineni has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyothsna Gattineni practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.