A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothsna Herek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyothsna Herek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothsna Herek, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Herek graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Herek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyothsna I Herek MD is a female Nephrologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jyothsna I. Herek practice?
- Dr. Jyothsna Herek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jyothsna Herek practices Nephrology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Nephrologists.