A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothsna Kodali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothsna Kodali, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodali graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kodali has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyothsna Kodali MD is a female Nephrologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jyothsna Kodali practice?
- Dr. Jyothsna Kodali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jyothsna Kodali practices Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Desoto, TX.
See Dallas Nephrologists.