A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyothsna Rayadurg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyothsna Rayadurg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rayadurg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rayadurg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyothsna Rayadurg, FACR, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayadurg graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rayadurg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyothsna R Rayadurg FACR, MD, and MPH is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jyothsna R. Rayadurg practice?
- Dr. Jyothsna Rayadurg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyothsna Rayadurg practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Rheumatologists.