Dr. Jyothsna Rayadurg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jyothsna Rayadurg?

Best Rheumatologist in Minneapolis

Posted on October 12th, 2012

Dr. Rayadurg is an amazing doctor. After not having much luck with my previous Rheumatologist, I gave up seeing a Rheumatologist for 8 years. Then I decided to give Dr. Rayadurg a try and it was the best decision I made. She is very thorough and listens to everything. Plus, she even follow up on issues I brought up on my previous appointments.

Posted on July 12th, 2012

Hi, I am a 25 year-old male who had been suffering (for over 10 years) from chronic lower back/buttock pain and debilitating symmetrical pains throughout my body. I can't tell you how many worthless GP's, orthropedic doctors, and even chiropractors I had seen prior to meeting Dr. Rayadurg for my first rheumatology appointment. One of the aforementioned doctors even said: 'You don't have AS, it's a sero-positive condition'...which is a blatant falsehood. To the point, Dr. Rayadurg diagnosed me within one appointment and changed my life with effective medication and lifestyle recommendations. She asks many questions and listens carefully to my answers - she is also very up on the latest research regarding my condition, often offering information that I wasn't aware of despite extensive online research.

EXCELLENT Doctor!

Posted on September 29th, 2010

Thorough, caring, excellent diagnostic skills. I would highly recommend this doctor to others.

Long Time Patient

Posted on April 18th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr Rayadurg since 1999. Initially I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, but later on a more concise diagnosis of PA (Psoriatic Arthritis) had been identified. The meds Dr Rayadurg prescribed has been extremely helpful in controlling the flare ups. She takes great interest in patient care and alleving pain! She is fantastic.

Posted on February 25th, 2016