A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyoti Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyoti Amin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Amin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Mary Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyoti Surendra Amin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jyoti S. Amin practice?
- Dr. Jyoti Amin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jyoti Amin practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Fredericksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford, VA and Alexandria, VA.
See Fredericksburg Pediatricians.