A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyoti Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyoti Bhatia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatia
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyoti Bhatia, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bhatia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyoti K Bhatia MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jyoti K. Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Jyoti Bhatia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jyoti Bhatia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Pennington Internists and Pennington Gastroenterologists.