A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyoti Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyoti Bhatia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatia
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyoti Bhatia, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bhatia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyoti K Bhatia MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jyoti K. Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Jyoti Bhatia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jyoti Bhatia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Pennington Internists and Pennington Gastroenterologists.