Overall Review

March 18th, 2013
Best Pediatrician you'll find
Dr. Budania is wonderful. She's a good listener, asks pertinent questions and talks with you and your child. A parent herself, she is kind and caring and can smell b.s. a mile away. She tells is like it is (I have four teens) to my kids. She is also a great resource. If your child needs anything beyond her scope, she will find a way to connect you to others so you get what your child needs. I highly recommend her to anyone with a child any age. Nice location, very little wait time.

April 27th, 2011
Wonderful...
Dr. Budania helped me survive the first 2 years of my daughter's life. With several issues & illnesses reoccuring throughout this time, Dr. Budania ALWAYS took the time to go over each issue, check my daughter for things we may have missed, and ensure follow up after tests, labs, or sickness.I thank them daily!

December 26th, 2009
Not for first time parents!!!!!
My husband and I are first time parents. At our son's two-week-old check up, Dr. Budania was the physician we were scheduled with. As a new mom, there were A LOT of things I wasn't aware of. Our son's umbilical chord was still present and I guess we hadn't cleaned it well enough. Dr. Budania treated us like idiots...she had no sympathy for the fact that I was new to motherhood and spoke down to me as if I should have already known these things!! It was as if we were being scolded! I realize hormones run high post-pregnancy, but I literally cried on the way out the door from her office!! I suppose she would be a great doctor for those first time parents who like to feel like they're doing EVERYTHING wrong!