A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyoti Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyoti Shah MD is a female Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Jyoti Shah practice?
- Dr. Jyoti Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyoti Shah practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Bernardsville, NJ.
See Bernardsville Radiologists.