A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyoti Datta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyoti Datta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyoti Datta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Datta graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Datta has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyoti Sarup Datta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jyoti S. Datta practice?
- Dr. Jyoti Datta has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyoti Datta practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Pulmonologists.