A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyoti Datta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyoti Datta is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Datta
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Datta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyoti Datta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Datta graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Datta has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyoti Sarup Datta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jyoti S. Datta practice?
- Dr. Jyoti Datta has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyoti Datta practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Pulmonologists.