A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyoti Ganji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyoti Ganji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyoti Ganji, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganji graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Ganji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ganji accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jyoti B. Ganji practice?
Dr. Jyoti Ganji practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Surgeons.