A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyoti Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyoti Jain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyoti Jain, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Jain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyoti M Jain BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jyoti M. Jain practice?
- Dr. Jyoti Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyoti Jain practices Pediatrics near Garland, TX.
See Garland Pediatricians.