A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyoti Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyoti Murthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyoti Murthy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Murthy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murthy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jyoti S. Murthy practice?
Dr. Jyoti Murthy practices Pediatrics near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See McKinney Pediatricians.