A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyoti Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyoti Murthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyoti Murthy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Murthy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyoti Sridhar Murthy BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jyoti S. Murthy practice?
- Dr. Jyoti Murthy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jyoti Murthy practices Pediatrics near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Plano, TX.
See McKinney Pediatricians.