inactive

Jyoti D Nagarkar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 6th, 2015
She is phenomenal.. Very open minded.. listens to your concerns and gives sound advise and medical expertise

June 21st, 2015
HAPPY PATIENT
I WOULD CHOOSE THIS DOCTOR AGAIN

February 19th, 2013
worst staff possible
Dr. Negarkar is great, but her staff has been extremely rude, unkind, and counterproductive on two occasions. Recently my girlfriends rx of adderall ran out. They were close for sunday and monday for a holiday. My gf needs them for ADHD and helps her focus in school. She called to renew the rx on tues. and the secretary was very rude. She asked if it could be filled before 12 because she had school at 1, said they would call when it was ready, never did. Called back and they said come any time we just shut the phones off at 12 for lunch but we'll be here. We get to the office and they're closed. she's been out her rx for 3 days now and won't have time again for another 2 days to get it. Extremely rude and inconsiderate.

March 14th, 2011
I have been with Dr. Nagarkar going on 5 years now. I, myself am in the medical field and am very particular when it comes to finding a doctor for myself and family. I have always been extremely impressed with her care. She is very professional and quite detailed. I am very confident she gives the best care I could ask for and feel fortunate I have found her.

January 25th, 2011
Should not deal with elderly patients
She speaks to elderly patients in clinical terms. I assume she assumes they know what she are talking about. She raddled off a number of changes to the patients list of medications (10+) and expected a 70+ year old person that is also hard of hearing to remember it. Rather than offer to write it up for them.

November 1st, 2010
would not recommend this doctor