Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jyoti Nigam
Dr. Jyoti Nigam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Old Bridge, NJ, with another office in Old Bridge, NJ. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nigam is affiliated with Care One at Raritan Bay Medical Center, John F Kennedy Medical Center and St Barnabas Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jyoti Nigam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jyoti Nigam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Old Bridge, NJ.
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mary O'Donnell
Old Bridge, NJ 0 mi19
Dr. Haydee Soto
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Old Bridge, NJ 0.01 mi24