A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyoti Samant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyoti Samant is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyoti Samant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samant graduated from K.J. Somaiya Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Samant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyoti Samant MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jyoti Samant practice?
- Dr. Jyoti Samant has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyoti Samant practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists and Montgomery Infectious Disease Doctors.