A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyoti Somani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyoti Somani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyoti Somani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cryptococcal Meningitis
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Opportunistic Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Somani graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Somani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyoti Somani MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jyoti Somani practice?
- Dr. Jyoti Somani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jyoti Somani practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Fayetteville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Infectious Disease Doctors.