A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyoti Upadhyay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyoti Upadhyay is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyoti Upadhyay, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhyay graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Upadhyay has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyoti J Upadhyay MD is a female Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jyoti J. Upadhyay practice?
- Dr. Jyoti Upadhyay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jyoti Upadhyay practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Norfolk Urologists.