Internist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I really like Dr Wali a lot. She is personal, kind and willing to listen. She is awesome.

May 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She listens no matter what and never loses her concentration and/or focus. Knows what she is doing and does it. Great choice in Doctors.

Feb 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My visit was what all patients wish for when seeing their doctor. Professional ,but not rushed.

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wali is a very caring doctor, easy to talk to and very thorough. She makes you feel comfortable and takes the time to listen......the staff at Dr. Wali's office are always friendly and very helpful on the phone and in the office, as well.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The things I like most about her are: She knows what she is doing; She is extremely thorough; She listens to you and remembers what you said; She follows through right then and there; Most of all, she is straight forward and truthful, no BS what so ever.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love Dr Wali............she is always concerned with her patients, takes the time to let us speak and ask questions. She is very thorough and patient. Highly recommend Dr. Wali to family and friends. Her Staff are very helpful and courteous, as well.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The medical concerns were quickly & properly addressed, There was no un-necessary waiting. All the needful tests were taken so fast. I would certainly recommend this Dr. to my friends 7 my & any family.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Medical concerns were addressed very Nicely & at a priority.

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I brought in a list of things to discuss w/ Dr. Wali & it was my BAD, b/c I fogot to ask her (she had a busy day, lots of patients & I didn't want to disturb/bother her) but I forgot to ask the last 2 ?'s - I have 2 wait till Mon 2 call 2 discuss them.

RN show details RN
Jul 1st, 2014

VERY COMPASSIONATE PHYSICIAN WITH ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS

Mar 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wali is easy to communicate with. She is very thouough. Her staff are courteous and helpful. Her office is very clean and nice. I was refered to her from another doctor and I am very happy with her.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Without doubt, the most important thing to her, is you!! She listens, evaluates with complete focus on your situation. Does not matter how long it takes to see her, the degree of attention is well worth it.

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Never rushed. Dr.Wali listens to problem, and takes action to solve. Reviews previous lab test for any changes or problems.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wali always makes you feel like you are her only patient.

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Wali came highly recommended by two of our doctors. She is patient, takes her time and most importantly, she listens, explains, and answers any questions we might have. I would not hesitate to recommend her to patients of any age, especially seniors.

Aug 22nd, 2011

Dr. Wali and her staff were always terrific taking care of my mother. Their professional manner in helping us right down to my mother's last breath over the years was amazing. They honored my mother's wishes with professional and compassion. I can't thank them enough.

Jul 18th, 2011

Very uncaring and unprofessional. Dismissed concerns and left patient in time of need. Would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

High School Teacher show details High School Teacher
Mar 3rd, 2011

Very pleasant doctorVery nice staffHighly recommended