Dr. Jyotin Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 8 reviews

September 20th, 2016
Not very observant adn doesn't listen
I was his patient for about 2 years until I went to see him for a minor condition I had. I told him my husband and I were trying to get pregnant and he gave me medication that was harmful for pregnant woman (glad I did my own research)! Then once I was 6 months pregnant, I went back and he tried to give me more of the same medication. I told him that I was pregnant (it was VERY obvious- all belly and I weighed 20 lbs. more), and he said, "Oh, you are?" Needless to say, I lost all confidence at that moment and haven't been back since.

February 12th, 2016
This Doctor really cares about his patients.

September 30th, 2015
Dr. Patel is Great!
My family has all been with Dr. Patel since 2008. He is very knowledgeable. He will take the time with you that you ask for. If he has any question of doubt, he will refer you to a specialist. He is a dedicated Dr. He is not only a General Physician, but a Pediatrician. He is patient, kind and gentle. His staff is friendly and thorough. I believe his wife is also on their team. His hours are very flexible (some extended).

May 19th, 2015
I think Dr. Patel is wonderful

October 30th, 2013
WORST STAFF EVER
Dr. Patel staff, especially the Hispanic curly hair uneducated, ghetto girl at the front desk. I am reporting them to Medical Board, his receptionist is actually making your medical decisions, its crazy. Stay away trust me.

June 13th, 2013
Bad experience
Horrible bedside manner. The doctor spent just about 10 minutes with me, out of which he spoke for all 10.. I had to stop him a couple of times to voice a concern or put in a word. It took more than a month to get the results of some standard bloodwork which has normally taken only a week at other doctors offices. The staff terribly rude when I tried to call them to find out if my results were in . They will never call to follow up on results or appointments. Overall I had a very bitter experience with this Doctor

February 7th, 2013
Good doctor
We like this doctor very much, unfortunately we Will be not going there anymore as the wait time in this office is terrible. Even with appointment time being set at certain time we still wait anywhere from 30 - 60 minutes to be seen by the doctor. I find it ridiculous and unfortunate.

March 28th, 2011
My Favorite Doctor - EVER
Dr. Patel has been my doctor since I came down with pink eye and my current doctor at the time couldn't "fit me in". A friend of mine when to Dr. Patel and suggested him. That was roughly 3 1/2 years ago, and I've been Dr. Patel's patient ever since then. I gave birth to my son last year in June, and I was so thrilled that Dr. Patel was going to be my son's doctor as well! He came to the hospital when he was born and has been amazing with my son. I plan on staying with Dr. Patel for a very long time.His staff is extremely helpful and kind. I find their work ethic just amazing compared to the other doctor's offices I've been to.