3.0

by Barbara Pines on May 19th, 2015

I think Dr. Patel is wonderful

WORST STAFF EVER show details WORST STAFF EVER
by Will Malone on Oct 30th, 2013

Dr. Patel staff, especially the Hispanic curly hair uneducated, ghetto girl at the front desk. I am reporting them to Medical Board, his receptionist is actually making your medical decisions, its crazy. Stay away trust me.

Bad experience show details Bad experience
Jun 13th, 2013

Horrible bedside manner. The doctor spent just about 10 minutes with me, out of which he spoke for all 10.. I had to stop him a couple of times to voice a concern or put in a word. It took more than a month to get the results of some standard bloodwork which has normally taken only a week at other doctors offices. The staff terribly rude when I tried to call them to find out if my results were in . They will never call to follow up on results or appointments. Overall I had a very bitter experience with this Doctor

Good doctor show details Good doctor
by Natalia on Feb 7th, 2013

We like this doctor very much, unfortunately we Will be not going there anymore as the wait time in this office is terrible. Even with appointment time being set at certain time we still wait anywhere from 30 - 60 minutes to be seen by the doctor. I find it ridiculous and unfortunate.

My Favorite Doctor - EVER show details My Favorite Doctor - EVER
Mar 28th, 2011

Dr. Patel has been my doctor since I came down with pink eye and my current doctor at the time couldn't "fit me in". A friend of mine when to Dr. Patel and suggested him. That was roughly 3 1/2 years ago, and I've been Dr. Patel's patient ever since then. I gave birth to my son last year in June, and I was so thrilled that Dr. Patel was going to be my son's doctor as well! He came to the hospital when he was born and has been amazing with my son. I plan on staying with Dr. Patel for a very long time.His staff is extremely helpful and kind. I find their work ethic just amazing compared to the other doctor's offices I've been to.