A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyotindra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyotindra Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center North Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyotindra Gopaldas Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jyotindra G. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jyotindra Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyotindra Shah practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.