A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyotirmay Chanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyotirmay Chanda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyotirmay Chanda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chanda graduated from People's Friendship University Of Russia, Moscow. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chanda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyotirmay Chanda MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jyotirmay Chanda practice?
- Dr. Jyotirmay Chanda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jyotirmay Chanda practices Internal Medicine near Melrose, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Winchester, MA.
See Melrose Internists.