inactive

Jyotirmaya Nanda MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

January 19th, 2012
DON'T USE THIS DOCTOR!
Numerous friends and family have had bad experiences with this doctor. I believe he thinks of himself as the Indian version of "House." He is also extremely patronizing to women. I don't believe he orders appropriate tests or gives good referrals because he is far too overconfident with his own abilities. Again, I suggest you pass this guy by.

October 20th, 2010
I've been seeing Dr. Nanda since he came to the O'fallon office (8 or 9 years). He always takes the time to listen to me, then diagnose. His bedside manner is the best I've seen (and I'm almost 50). He is extremely caring and a very education physician. The only regret that I have is that when he first came here, I could sometimes get a same day appointment but since he's become a popular physician, it takes me longer to get in but worth the wait.

January 25th, 2010
I really trust this doctor
I would recommend Dr. Nanda to everyone, but then, he might be difficult to get in to see! He sits down and really talks to you - gives you plenty of time. I have a couple of things that he has straightened out for me. I trust him, and never hesitate to go see him for anything.

June 9th, 2009
The Best
The Best Doctor That I Trust.