Dr. Jyotish Grover MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Burnham, PA

2.9

July 14th, 2016
Unsatisfied
Went there for lower back pain. Very poor bedside manner. Appeared angry with me just for being there. Had three appointments, the first two, I waited at least a half hour before seeing her. The third time, I left after waiting for about 45 minutes and never went back. Was not helpful with questions and said its all covered in the pamphlet. Made a formal complaint with Geisinger about her.

April 4th, 2016
She definitely shows you attention and makes sure you understand her diagnosis. I am happy to have her caring for me.

June 9th, 2015
not very friendly
My biggest complaint is that she did not want to talk to me. When I asked questions she told me to ask her nurses after she was gone. I knew nothing about what was going to happen all I knew was what I read in the pamphlet the nurse handed me and what I researched online. She didn't come talk to me after the procedures and when we did the evaluations after she answered her own questions before I could answer and if mine was different she basically said I was wrong about how I felt

September 22nd, 2010
???????
well considering I waited 6 weeks for appointment and then the receptionist didn't give proper address directions I was late for appoinment and then had to reshedule again >