Dr. Jyotsna Gupta MD Patient Reviews

2.9
  • 2 reviews

April 25th, 2012
These doctors are a rip off! She's not even board certified internist and what she also does is do botox at her mclean office which she is not even licensed to do it. Be careful with Ambrish and Jyotsna Gupta! It's all about business with them, not patient's care.

February 13th, 2012
My review is mainly regarding the nurses at this location. I did not have much to interact with a doctor. Both nurses are very unfriendly and unprofessional. They try to 'sell you' treatment without giving you much explanation why you would need it. One nurse was giving me a vaccination - he had no gloves on and after he removed the cover from the needle, he started touching my skin and getting ready to stab me - that's when I said: "Where are your gloves, and aren't you going to disinfect my skin before injecting me?" Then he immediately nodded his head and grabbed alcohol wipe to wipe the area of my hand. Then, not sure if he was stressed, but the way he injected me hurt a lot! I would never go back to this doctor. If you go there, make sure you observe them and ask them questions if you are not sure what they are doing to you.