A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyotsna Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyotsna Kapoor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kapoor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyotsna Kapoor MBBS and MD is a female General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jyotsna Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Jyotsna Kapoor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jyotsna Kapoor practices General Practice near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bronson, MI and Plymouth, MI.
See Canton General Practitioners.