A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyotsna Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyotsna Kapoor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapoor
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kapoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Kapoor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyotsna Kapoor MBBS and MD is a female General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jyotsna Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Jyotsna Kapoor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jyotsna Kapoor practices General Practice near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bronson, MI and Plymouth, MI.
See Canton Primary Care Doctors.