Dr. Jyotsna Korivi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jyotsna Korivi?

April 27th, 2017

Billyfrank Morrison treatment by Dr. Jyotsna Korivi

Dr. Korivi is very professional, explains all she does and listens to the patient. I am completely pleased with her as my primary physician.

September 8th, 2013

This dr. has terrible bedside manner. She was dismissive and very rude. She misdiagnosed me and didn't even listen to my concerns. She insisted I had acid reflux even after it was clear that my symptoms point to gallbladder issues. She sent me home with a bagful of pills with no instructions or warnings, Then she referred me reluctantly to get an ultrasound and low and behold it was gallstones, as I previously suggested. She had her nurse call me and they immediately scheduled surgery with an equally rude an unprofessional surgeon without any explanation or option for alternative treatment.

December 20th, 2015