Jyotsna S Mehta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 9 reviews

March 11th, 2014
Have been a patient for over 30 years. She did my infertility treatments, giving me the necessary shots on holidays and weekends, and delivered both of my children. Great bedside manner. Highly recommend her.

November 22nd, 2013
DO NOT RECOMMEND
Worst gynecologist ever. She was yawning as I was going through my medical records. Talked to her about a lump in my breast. Hardly touched my breast and just said it was a muscle pain! I saw her about a year ago. Since then, it turns out that the pain I had in my breast and the lump was abnormal, showing a radial scar (high risk of developping cancer if not removed). I had the lump removed, and everything is ok now. I DO NOT recommend this doctor!

April 18th, 2013
The paitient's husband
This is the worst doctor in gynecology.

October 28th, 2012
Don't go pregenant women
i have preterm before then next pregnancy i went to metha she did't suggest the bedrest and she did't give makena injection also then again i had preterm labor so my suggestion is don't go metha

July 22nd, 2011
Leslie F
Great prenatal Doctor, wonderful staff as well!Very pleased:)

January 25th, 2011
Worst Doctor
Worst Doctor ever .

December 2nd, 2010
I have been a patient for over 20 years and have always been satisified with her services. Very personable and has a great bed side manner.

September 13th, 2010
horrible doctor
horrible doctor...

August 31st, 2010
If you see a gyno outside of yearly pap or baby, you may want to look elsewhere
Dr. Mehta is nice and sees you herself. I have no problem with her for my yearly pap, and according to all the baby photos, she may be a decent baby doctor. However, I have another problem that required a follow up, a sonogram and maybe some blood tests as requested by my dermatologist (who wrote her a letter spelling out what she needed to check). I made a follow up appointment thinking I'd get checked out, but it was a visit to her office for her to hand me a script to go to a radiologist. I told her that I thought I'd get the ultrasound there, and she laughed and said "oh no, we don't do that here." Did that really require me to take time out of my day to come to your office?? Couldn't you have talked to me over the phone and mailed me the script??? Also, I was brainstorming things I can do that may help my situation (because she comes across as clueless), and she just nodded her head and agreed with me without discussing why. Who's the medical professional here? I don't trust her to make well thought out medical decisions. Now I have to make ANOTHER appointment (btw I travel 100% for work so dr appointments are alrady tough for me to make), which is going to be with a different gyno b/c she is waste of my time and money and comepletely unhelpful with any of my issues.