Dr. Jyotsna Nair MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 28th, 2013
Relaxed and to the Point
After reading the first review I was very unhappy about my child being scheduled to see Dr. Nair. I was pleasantly surprised to find she was compassionate and focused and that she engendered my child's trust with her direct and pointed questions. I thought I knew what was going on but Dr. Nair elicited things I hadn't heard of. She offered what insight she had to the issues, suggested a plan, answered my child's questions, and committed with my child to the plan. There was no impression of being rushed but things flowed naturally and quickly. The appointment was 1/2 hour late but I think that's a reflection of the Burrell bureaucracy, not the doctor.

June 14th, 2013
unpleasant to visit
I take my child to Dr Nair for medicine only. She agreed with the diagnosis by the psychologist, so she's only good for the prescription. As a doctor, she is quite bad, particularly with "bedside manner." She asks silly questions that don't get to the real issue at all, and her desk is so cluttered that you can barely see her face. There is no connection with the patient either. My child can't stand her, but there are so few choices in town. She is also extremely late with lame excuses (30 minutes average, sometimes longer).