A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyotsna Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravi
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyotsna Ravi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Ravi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyotsna J Ravi MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jyotsna J. Ravi practice?
- Dr. Jyotsna Ravi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyotsna Ravi practices Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Gastroenterologists.