A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyotsna Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravi
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ravi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyotsna Ravi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Ravi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyotsna J Ravi MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jyotsna J. Ravi practice?
- Dr. Jyotsna Ravi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyotsna Ravi practices Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Gastroenterologists.