A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyotsna Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyotsna Ravi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Ravi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ravi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jyotsna J. Ravi practice?
Dr. Jyotsna Ravi practices Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Gastroenterologists.