A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talapaneni
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talapaneni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Talapaneni graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Talapaneni has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni practice?
- Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Gastroenterologists.