A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Talapaneni graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Talapaneni has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni practice?
- Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Gastroenterologists.