A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talapaneni graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Talapaneni has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni practice?
- Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Loganville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Loganville Internists and Loganville Gastroenterologists.