Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jyotsna Talapaneni?

October 6th, 2017

Aisha A.

2 yrs ago I was in a medical emergency hospitalized for a month. I am very lucky to have Dr. talapanini as my gastroenterologist . she is an excellent doctor and good human being . she is treating her patient as her own family . always available to listen and treat your problem. she is very experienced and polite .

March 8th, 2017

Best doctor I have ever met

This Dr. Took the time to explain to me what was wrong , made me feel comfortable about my healthcare and my treatment, made sure I understand what's going on. Best Dr. Ever. If u want a compassionate , Dr. T is it.

August 17th, 2016

she is the best Dr ever!!!

September 26th, 2015

Best GI doc in the world!

Dr. Talapaneni is very professional, courteous, and a great clinician. With her many years of experience, I felt completely at ease and that I was well-taken care of. Highly recommended GI doc!

June 4th, 2015

LOVE HER

great and caring women, always listens and tells me the truth

June 20th, 2014

TRUST WITH MY LIFE

Saw her for the first time and I loved her from then on she took such great care of me in the office and even in the hospital she made sure I understood and always made me feel sure I was going to get better. I am so grateful GOD created such a great dr and a person so loving I would recommend her to anyone who wants great care I wish she was my family Dr.

April 2nd, 2014

Lacks patient communications skills

I have to agree with a few previous posters. I too picked up on how rude and arrogant Dr. T is. When I saw her the first two times she displayed such a negative demeanor. she speaks inappropriately to patients like she is talking to a child. and yes she has poor bedside manners. So for those reasons I would not recommend her to anyone.

March 28th, 2014

TRUST WITH MY LIFE

I loved this Dr. she is so kind and she takes the time to explain things so I can understand you can just look and listen to her speak and know she is not in her line of work for the money she really cares and wants to help I wish she was a Primary Care Dr. I trust her with my life I would not recommend any other Dr. ONLY HER.....

January 3rd, 2014

This doctor doesnt care about her patients health. The office staff of this doctor are very rude, unhelpful, and obnoxious. Youd do better by getting help on the street from a good Samaritan, otherwise Total Waste of Money on this "doctor?" This doctor I dont believe has knowledge of the Hippocratic Oath. Go elsewhere with your precious money.

November 10th, 2013

The worst experience I have ever had

I cannot begin to express how awful she is. Another reviewer said it perfectly, she is "arrogant and dismissive". I could not agree more! I actually saw her twice, I did not like her the first time, but giving her the benefit of doubt I went back the second time...MY MISTAKE!!! Not only is she as cold as ice, she misdiagnosed me as well. I would never recommend her, as a matter of fact I say "find another gastro"! Not only was she terrible her office staff seemed incompetent as well. I leave with one last thing...proceed with the full knowledge of this doctor, heed what has been said. Good Luck!

April 11th, 2013

LOVED HER

I loved her she was very accurate on everything she did and took time with me i understood everything she said and she was always undrstanding. I would recommend her to anyone wanting quality care.

February 7th, 2013

Landscaper

I love that she took time to listen to what i how she got down ad to say and that explained things to me in terms i could understand i loved that she did not leave the room until all my questions were answered everything i had a question about