A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jyotsna Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jyotsna Varma, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Varma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USA Medical Center
- Usa Childrens & Womens Hospital
- Usa Knollwood Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jyotsna Varma MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jyotsna Varma practice?
- Dr. Jyotsna Varma has 1 office location.
Dr. Jyotsna Varma practices Anesthesiology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Anesthesiologists.