Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peri Kamalakar
Dr. Peri Kamalakar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Kamalakar is affiliated with St Barnabas Medical Center, John F Kennedy Medical Center and Clara Maass Medical Center. Dr. Kamalakar has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Peri Kamalakar has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Peri Kamalakar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Dr. Dennis Brenner
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Newark, NJ 0 mi20
Dr. Arminia Zarzuela-Turcios
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Newark, NJ 0 mi31
Dr. Luis Correa
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Residency
Newark, NJ 0 mi7