A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. McKay Marler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. McKay Marler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. McKay Marler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marler graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Colorado Medical Society
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. McKay Clifford Marler MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. McKay C. Marler practice?
- Dr. McKay Marler has 2 office locations.
Dr. McKay Marler practices Pediatrics near Loveland, CO.
See Loveland Pediatricians.