Dr. Mckay Marler MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Loveland, CO

• Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2015
My son has been a patient for several years and is always treated with care and respect. When there was an emergency this summer he was cared for quickly and the follow-up was wonderful.

December 4th, 2014
I didn't feel that Dr. Marler really cared what was going on with my child, felt like I still had questions left unanswered, and frustrated with how the appt went.

February 24th, 2013
Dr. Marker has been my son's doctor since my son was three. He is great with my son explaining things in a way that a child can understand and answers all my questions and concerns. Always has time to listen to my son.

April 10th, 2012
This doctor's specialization is casting, yet he did not know how to put a cast on my elementary school age child's foot. He also freaked out when my infant was sleeping through the night when he was 6 weeks old, and instructed me to mess up his sleep schedule and wake him up if he does sleep! I dropped him back them but had to see him for this foot injury since nobody was available. Useless waste of our time and money! Avoid if at all possible.

December 15th, 2010
Dr. Marler is a very compassionate doctor who cares about the health of my children. He takes time to understand my concerns and listens to me and my children. He follows up to see how they are doing and treats us with exceptional care.

March 22nd, 2010
I can't say enough good things about Dr Marler and the staff at Loveland Peds. He has been my oldest son's doctor since we moved to the area about 3 years ago and my youngest since birth. I rarely wait more than a few minutes either in the lobby or the exam room. He always completely and thouroughly addresses any concerns and gives great advice. Both my children are at ease with him and his MA is awesome as well.

September 2nd, 2009
Dr. Marler was our child's doctor in the hospital when he was born. He was so great that we switched our other children to him also.When our 2 week old was having complications that other doctors blew off, Dr. Marler took the time to listen to us and discovered that our child scratched his cornea, gave us a free sample of eye drops and even called the Childrens Hospital of Denver to make sure it was safe for such a young child to use them. He flowed up his visit w/ a phone call 2 days later to make sure everything was still going ok. Dr. Marler also gave sound advice about our feedings and general care of our infant. I do not ever hesitate to call him when I need to whereas w/ other doctors I always felt like I was bothering them. He is always kind and curtious and will ALWAYS call back if he is not available at the time I placed the call. Couldn't ask for a better doctor!!!!

May 17th, 2016