A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kang Ning Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kang Ning Hu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kang Ning Hu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kang Ning Hu MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kang Ning Hu practice?
- Dr. Kang Ning Hu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kang Ning Hu practices Urology near Butler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jeannette, PA and Grove City, PA.
See Butler Urologists.