A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kang Ning Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kang Ning Hu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hu
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Hu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kang Ning Hu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kang Ning Hu MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kang Ning Hu practice?
- Dr. Kang Ning Hu has 1 office location.
Dr. Kang Ning Hu practices Urology near Butler, PA.
See Butler Urologists.