A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kheir Al-Zouhayli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kheir Al-Zouhayli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kheir Al-Zouhayli, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Zouhayli graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Al-Zouhayli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kheir Al-Zouhayli MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kheir Al-Zouhayli practice?
- Dr. Kheir Al-Zouhayli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kheir Al-Zouhayli practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Troy Pediatricians and Troy Neurologists.