Dr. Kheir Al-Zouhayli DO Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2015
One of the best neurologists around the area. Spot on diagnosis and always answers all questions of concerns. The wait is long for a reason

November 19th, 2014
I know that everyone on here has been complaining about the wait time, but I am guessing they do not have much experience with seeing specialty doctors. Our dermatologist has a much longer wait time! He has always spent a good amount of time with our daughter when he comes in the room, and is very thorough in his observations and diagnosis. The office staff is very helpful and compassionate. I would recommend him to anyone needing a pediatric neurologist.

June 20th, 2014
EXTREMELY long wait !!!! ALWAYS behind ! Going elsewhere!
Doctor rushes through.. does not listen !!! We ALWAYS have to wait 3 hours by the time we get in the waiting room until we are done ! Then the doctor only spends less 5 minutes!!!!! I'm done with this doctor ! I do not reccommend to anyone !

March 6th, 2014
Worth the wait
I had to wait to see the doctor, but when we did see him he seemed really interested in not only neurology, but our overall health. He prescribed medicine that is really helpful, and the staff went out of their way to help us get approved for the testing and meds.

December 30th, 2013
Never Again
Rushes you through appointment. But some how you still need to wait well over an hour to see him. Sorry, my free time is to important then paying for his porsche!

August 29th, 2013
I've gone to Dr. Al- Zouhali for a few years now and although he gives good advice as a doctor I've finally realized there are much better doctors in the area. He is a nice gentleman but he is overworked and over scheduled. I've never been to his office and waited less than an hour and a half and when I saw him for my appointments he rushed through the time with me. Although he is a nice man I have found a new doctor and I would suggest potential patients do the same.

August 26th, 2012
true so true
My son has been going to Dr. Al-Zouhayli for about 4 years and I have never read these reviews until now. Everything everyone says is very true, sad but true. I am surprised he has as many patients as he does because he can be very brutal, and yes, we wait 2 hours and longer to see him. He did prescribe my son medicine that helps him but he has also tried to pump my son with other meds and my husband almost fell for it but I did not. My son is now seventeen and he has to go every 3 months because that is the only way the doctor will give him his refills. He never does anything at these appointments except look at him, shake his head like my son is an idiot and gives him a new prescription. There are not many pediatric neuros in the area, that is the reason we go to him.

June 20th, 2012
Has helped my daughter!
Yes, you have to wait, but after seeing many different doctors and psychiatrists, Dr. Al is the one who figured out my daughter's symptoms and proper treatment. He also helped tremendously during difficult times for my daughter and she would rather see him than any other doctor. She is very particular about that so I see that as a very good sign. He will help you. To the people who said he was rude maybe they are also rude. I've never had him be rude to us and we've had him as our daughter's doctor for 6 years.

May 30th, 2012
Didn't remember our names
We took our daughter to him every two weeks for 3 months. Each visit we waited for over an hour, to be meet with, "What is your name again" He was only interested in his fee and would prescribe any medication, without concern for our daughter or her continued weight loss, loss of appetite or increased anxiety. I DO NOT recommend him!

May 30th, 2012
I was in the room with my young daughter while she took the TOVA test. I commented to her how nice and fun the staff was (Christina). Minutes later, Dr. Al was heard throughout the office yelling at her. It was obvious she was trying to calm the situation. He continued to yell insulting remarks to her. My daughter was scared! Another parent immediately left the office because she was upset about Dr. Al rampage. The guy needs a lesson in customer service and how to treat his staff.

April 22nd, 2012
HORRIBLE DRUG PUSHER!!!!
I wouldn't talk my dog to see this man! All he wanted to do was pump my 2 year old epileleptic son with more and more Trilpital (seizure medication) even after I told him how horrible he was reacting to the drug. He sent us for testing that was not needed, that my insurance wouldn't even cover AFTER the fact! He loves to bill insurance to see what he can get out of them. He is not for the patient, he is out for his won pocket book!!! What ever you do DON'T go see this man!!! I wouldn't want any other child to suffer because of this quack!

April 12th, 2012
Never go here unless you bring a sleeping bag...
This doctor is horrible!! He makes you wait for 2 hours (not kidding).He is rude to my daughter, made her cry because she dared to ask him why she always has to wait so long. I was not at that appointment..When I called him up about it, he told me to find another doctor and hung up on me. I am going to someone else now. I would not recommend him to anyone...when we went to our first appointment we had to wait for almost 2 hours and then he had the nerve to take a personal cell phone call from his wife regarding their daughter's sweet 16 birthday!! I was shocked. He overbooks like crazy. Just wants to make the money. Asks my daughter the same questions over and over again. Can't wait to go somewhere else.