Learn more about Dr. Kofoworola Ekadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kofoworola Ekadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kofoworola Ekadi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekadi graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ekadi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ekadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kofoworola F. Ekadi practice?
Dr. Kofoworola Ekadi practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, Sports Medicine, and Clinical Biochemical Genetics near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Cleburne, TX.
See Burleson Internists, Burleson General Practitioners, Burleson Emergency Physicians, and Burleson Geneticists.