A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kofoworola Ekadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kofoworola Ekadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kofoworola Ekadi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekadi graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Ekadi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kofoworola F Ekadi MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kofoworola F. Ekadi practice?
- Dr. Kofoworola Ekadi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kofoworola Ekadi practices Internal Medicine near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Cleburne, TX.
See Burleson Internists.