Sports Medicine Specialist, General Practitioner, Internists, Geneticist

12001 South Fwy
Ste 210
Burleson, TX 76028
817-293-8797
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  show details
by Terry Flynn on Apr 16th, 2014

Very disappointed after see Dr. Ekadi several times. The office staff is incompetent and not very knowledgeable. I was given wrong information from them and I was very disappointed when Dr. Ekadi did not call me when I was told I had a 6MM spot on my lung x-ray. After finally getting results from the hospital and NOT from Dr. Ekadi's office I found out the spot was 6 centimeters not millimeters. This is a big difference and the original information scared me to death unnecessarily. I never heard one word from the doctor concerning any of this which I felt like that was very unprofessional. I would not recommend anyone go through this experience.

|  Dr Ekadi is an awesome Doctor and person  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

The only problem with Dr Ekadi is trying to get a prescription filled or talk to someone, she has a serious turn around in staff, and them getting back to you, but as a Dr. you could not ask for anyone better, she listens and helps anyway she can, I love her.

|  Mr. & Mrs. Robert Prindle  |  show details
by Robert & Bobbi Prindle on Jan 13th, 2010

We just moved to Texas and looking for a new doctor. My husband's health issues required more than a general practicener and we looked at the qualification and felt Dr. Ekadi had the best and we both are happy and it has been over a year.

|  Unpleasant Experience  |  show details