Internist

3.0

Unknown show details Unknown
by Jane Doe on Feb 20th, 2016

The reason the staff seems like they do not care is because of the turn over in her office. There is no training. The new staff member is thrust into a position and reprimandad when they mess up. Further more the position that you applied and were hired for may not be the job you are doing after being hired. I assure you the staff feels the same frustration you are feeling.

by Terry Flynn on Apr 16th, 2014

Very disappointed after see Dr. Ekadi several times. The office staff is incompetent and not very knowledgeable. I was given wrong information from them and I was very disappointed when Dr. Ekadi did not call me when I was told I had a 6MM spot on my lung x-ray. After finally getting results from the hospital and NOT from Dr. Ekadi's office I found out the spot was 6 centimeters not millimeters. This is a big difference and the original information scared me to death unnecessarily. I never heard one word from the doctor concerning any of this which I felt like that was very unprofessional. I would not recommend anyone go through this experience.

Dr Ekadi is an awesome Doctor and person show details Dr Ekadi is an awesome Doctor and person
May 31st, 2012

The only problem with Dr Ekadi is trying to get a prescription filled or talk to someone, she has a serious turn around in staff, and them getting back to you, but as a Dr. you could not ask for anyone better, she listens and helps anyway she can, I love her.

Mr. & Mrs. Robert Prindle show details Mr. & Mrs. Robert Prindle
by Robert & Bobbi Prindle on Jan 13th, 2010

We just moved to Texas and looking for a new doctor. My husband's health issues required more than a general practicener and we looked at the qualification and felt Dr. Ekadi had the best and we both are happy and it has been over a year.

Unpleasant Experience show details Unpleasant Experience