A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristie Osteen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristie Osteen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osteen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristie Osteen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Limb Salvage
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Osteen graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Osteen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristie D Osteen MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kristie D. Osteen practice?
- Dr. Kristie Osteen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristie Osteen practices Anesthesiology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Anesthesiologists.