A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Deane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristen Deane is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deane
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Deane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Deane, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Deane graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Deane has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristen Deane MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristen Deane practice?
- Dr. Kristen Deane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristen Deane practices Family Medicine near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Family Physicians.