A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnamurthy Gururajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnamurthy Gururajan, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gururajan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gururajan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Gururajan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnamurthy Gururajan MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Krishnamurthy Gururajan practice?
- Dr. Krishnamurthy Gururajan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Krishnamurthy Gururajan practices Psychiatry near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Galesburg, IL and Macomb, IL.
See Barrington Psychiatrists.